Thread: EnCHEATERS
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 02:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
You’re right, I checked all of your whole 11 posts at the time on your fake new account. All lo and behold the first one was being upset I was playing (the real reason you are upset at me and stalking me I’m sure only your diary and therapist knows), and the rest trying to get my class nerfed because you think it will make me quit (spoiler alert: it won’t happen and even if it did I probably wouldn’t quit)

Look, you already messed up on this new fake account of yours. You can by all means keep going with it and pretend you didn’t create it to stalk me if you want. Just follow my recommendation to pepper in some posts pretending to be a normal person and not raging about me or the class I play with 100% of them

At least if you want people to believe your bullshit stories in the future
Your lies won't work, I already explained and posted evidence.

I know what is your tirade now, you want me to get banned on the grounds that I am specifically targeting you, you are so afraid of people talking about the Encheaters that it may make the nerf actually happen that you will use any malicious tactic you have to prevent that.

The only reason I keep responding to you is because you keep adressing me, I told you I won't mention you again if you stopped following me and posting on my threads and you don't want to, this means you are doing this on purpose to censor people talking about encheaters.