Thread: EnCHEATERS
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am somehow some person that has a vendetta against him and I am specifically talking about Encheaters because he is so damn important to me there couldn't be any other reason to say Encheaters are broken than I just hate this guy obviously
Hey admitting it is the first step towards getting help. You’ve broken some new ground today and I’m proud of you

Quote:
It was funny to see his reactions to my Encheater post but it no longer is funny is acually indignating how a person can be this malicious
I said some things and hurt your feelings? Sorry not sorry for the embarrassment of calling you out

Quote:
im seassing communications with him completely.
However, I’m not *ceasing making fun of you and the fact your grammar is so bad it makes it seem like you have a 6th grade reading level. And everyone else can read my posts doing it

You can continue to spam about how enchanters ruined your life until you get bored or banned, and I’ll respond when I can think of something funny and/or sarcastic to mock you