Thread: EnCHEATERS
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuminjo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/Ns7b42p

From now on unsunghero is being ignored, thank god this forum has that option.

He is being ignored on the grounds that he is maliciously making up a fake narrative in which I am somehow some person that has a vendetta against him and I am specifically talking about Encheaters because he is so damn important to me there couldn't be any other reason to say Encheaters are broken than I just hate this guy obviously and not like me and many others want the server to be true Classic EQ.

It was funny to see his reactions to my Encheater post but it no longer is funny is acually indignating how a person can be this malicious to lie and gaslight people and make up an entire scenario that revolves around him being a victim in order to silence people that want Encheaters fixed.

No more replies to him, no more attention because he wants that in order for his malicious despicable act to work and I won't grant him this pleasure.

My only intention was and is to get Enchanters fixed and ask why it hasn't been done, I never had any personal vendetta towards nobody and I don't even know who this person is only for a single post I casually found about him quitting the server last year, he didn't quit and I found another recent post where he wrote and decided to hrow a jab at him, never expected this dude would have such biblical meltdown and would start stalking me in all my post accusing me of stalking him, like really dude? and then pushing lies and gaslighting people into believing I somehow know him and have this malevolent plan against him, he is full projecting, he is the one that was stalking me, he is the one with the malevolent plan to "cancel" me and that is why im ceasing communications with him completely.
mald