View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. I care about all human beings. I’d like everyone to do better

2. I’m attracted to white women. I want no women except for white women immigrating to the United States. Global poverty drives unattractive and diabetics into the US. That said, Venezuelan and Colombian women are welcome to come to Houston, TX.
So this is how I see it: The children (non-elites) are out playing in their yard (America) while the adults (elites) are inside with adults from other countries.

The non-American adults are confronting America. You have the guns now but you cant keep us all cornered forever!

America has been walking around with guns taking other people's shit and telling them America is in charge. So America a ton of shit stacked up at their place.

America does not want to give up any of the shit obviously -- or America wouldn't have gone through all the god damn trouble of getting it. So they try to negotiate with:

"Alright, we wont take as much stuff moving forward, AND some of you get to send your kids here!"

And the non-Americans go for it because they are desperate.

There's just one problem, the kids coming here are often different and don't get along with our kids. Not only that -- but our kids are expected to share there toys but aren't given any additional toys to make up for the increased amount of kids.

Infact, the toy issue is turning kind of big deal. Toys are expensive and America would rather spend that money on adult shit. So they have been buying less and less for the kids anyway.

Now Americas adults feel proud of themselves for keeping all the shit, and distracting all the kids that are running out of toys with a bunch of fights with the new foreign kids!

So I'm saying: let's kill mom and dad.