View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 01:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This game is super easy you all need to play some actually mechanically challenging games. Also the use of GINA completely trivializes the game. Using it for timers for spells, skills, refresh durations, etc... all things you should have to "Feel" or know through experience and the use of your own intuition about your class and other class spells being used. Laughable.
I was a pro counter strike player (with proof, can link my esea) and also play Dota in the “very high skill” bracket (4k and counting, 12-3 in the latest patch) (also played HoN at a semi pro level) (Also was top 100 on leaderboards in pubg, NHL 2009, and Madden 2005) (also went from silver 2 to immortal 3 in a week in a half when I started playing valorant)

Also I almost never use Gina because that voice is so damn annoying.

There are a lot of things in EverQuest that I could teach literally anyone to do. I tried getting my friend Steph into EQ, and let her play my rogue in an Guild HoT raid for her very first experience playing the game, where she was top DPS after 5 minutes. She also played CS at a higher level than most. However, there are many aspects of raiding EQ/doing insane solo and duo camps that require mechanical skill and… rather intense game knowledge due to the behavior of such an old game and how it’s mechanics work.

Hope my credentials suite your opinions
Last edited by Twochain; 08-27-2021 at 01:29 AM..