View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

I've been on server for a few years but am super casual & dont have a lv60 or any uber gear. IDK if that disqualifies me but here's a silly story none-the-less.

I had been working 6 days a week for a few months & went in on the 7th like normal. Didn't think an empty parking lot was a big deal since I'm usually the first or early on most days anyway. So, I went right up to the key code door & looked at the date on it. It took a bit to process I guess since I was in auto pilot just doing stuff (obviously) but after some mental imagery of the Gregorian calendar + how many days I've been living, working+ breathing in this place, it finally hit me. It was my 1 day off.. and here I stood waiting right outside the door again.
To top it all off, I had to text someone to make sure I wasn't dreaming this and they reassured me it was in fact Sunday. I went home & passed out for a few hours but had nightmares of being late to work & didn't get very restful sleep. So I guess a double whammy in some regards. #FML2016@WTFdotCOM