View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 12:30 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't make macros and neither do I double-tap each song (stop/start). I just stop current song by pushing "1," then start next song by pushing "2." What if I want to play Song 1? Then I stop current song by pushing "2," then start next song by pushing "1." It's kind of a rolling motion. No idea why no one else has ever talked about this.

Twisting: 1...12...23...34...21...12...23...34...21...

But for real, someone should make a video of a bard's hands playing the bard. I'm not doing it soon...maybe someday.
This is effectively how I have played my bard from level 1, been playing since December 2019 and I'm level 53 now.

To expand on this setup - set all your key binds to 1 = song 1, 2 = song 2, etc. Then I just tap 1 to start song 1, then tap 2 to stop song 1 and press 2 again to start song 2. Basically the same, but to keep my brain on track, I stop the previous song with the next song I want to play so I don't forget.

Played groups for over a year up to level 50, and now almost 100% swarm kiting in BW. Look me up in game if you need help. Name is Principion.