View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 10:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duoing with a shaman, I would recommend a nice 2 hander for damage. You will have the mob slowed so you won't need the extra AC from a shield. You'll want to do as much damage as possible to make the fights go faster.
I would keep the 1h/shield if you feel like swapping it for interrupting casters. The other option would be to fear kite the caters, assuming you have room at your camp.
Sounds like I'm on the right track then. As I mentioned, I just got a respectable (for my lvl) 2h wep this afternoon. Going to try to work my way up to a Moss or nocti/sbs or kith rot shield for situations when I need to bash or just need ac. I definitely do my best to utilize my abilities I. E. Fearing casters when we have space, kiting a melee mob if need be when healer goes oom and my taps aren't cutting it. I think that's what I enjoy most about this class. Very versatile, maybe not the best but can do a lot of situational things to ensure a groups or my own survival.