Thread: King Tranix
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hope none of you share accounts with clark, probably a culprit 2.0 thread incoming soon
*edit* blitzkragg and I have had some conversations online - we disagree with his camping of the tranix. I think someone permacamping something this way is wrong in that the server hsa thousands of users and they should find ways to share camps instead of locking people out of these fine fun camps.

My reasoning is that if everyone acted the way blitzkragg did - or if even 7 other people acted this way, that would be 8 decent plat camps completely locked out, leaving about 3 or 4 left for people who play eq and are able to share norrath with the rest of the users.

RMT is banned on the server because it creates this type of play from farmers, I am not saying blitzkragg RMT's but I am saying that he plays eq with the same callous disrespect towwards other players as an RMTer does.

I believe with all my heart that GM intervention should take place and this camp should be opened up to other people instead of people that are on blitzkraggs list of acceptable applicants.

please, discuss.
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 10-09-2014 at 05:44 PM..