View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 09:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have leveled my Rogue to level 52, purchasing cheap upgrades along the way.

I've definitely felt the heart ache of being broke but there are so many nice players (both in my guild and non-guildies) offering upgrades while I've been leveling, it's been a tremendous help. It's not end-game gear but I never expected upgrades from anyone but got them anyway. Thanks to all the nice people on P99 Blue. Coming from other MMO's and MMORPG's, I can definitely say the population here, by far, are among the nicest players I have come across, met, and become friends with. And I'll pay the kindness forward for anyone who needs my help.

As for choosing a Rogue as my first class (and as my main character), I knew the Rogue would be a challenge. I like to play challenging classes. I chose to play Rogue-like classes before coming to P99 (such as Thief and Assassin) because of the challenge and what they can bring to the table at higher levels. But I will admit, they are (*add your favorite explicative here*) hard to level ... Luckily, my best friend has a Druid who helps me out when it comes to leveling.