View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it. I'm always hearing how the left dominates media in America, but it seems like Fox is the dominating force, and from where I'm sitting they don't appear to be left?
Every news channel other than Fox is leftist propaganda. The same goes for Hollywood films and most TV shows. Look at what SNL has been reduced to for a good example of entertainment turned propaganda. Fox is neocon propaganda. People really need to get it out of their head that any of these news channels are objective. If you want the whole picture you have to watch a little bit of everything and do research on your own.

I don't watch TV anymore, but I used to watch all of the news channels regularly. The reason why Fox is the biggest is because the other channels are more or less the exact same thing, so barring multiple televisions playing multiple news stations at once in the same house, their ratings numbers will be split. If you aren't a hardcore leftist, Fox is the only thing even remotely palatable. But they are still very subservient to the establishment.

Leftists get mad when their entertainment ISN'T propaganda. To a leftist, the absence of propaganda for their side is equivalent to right-wing propaganda. This is why you can't even have a totally non-political film or TV show starring a white male without some cat-lady journo writing an opinion piece bitching about it. The left has effectively ruined entertainment for entertainment's sake. To them, media that isn't woke should not exist.