View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this is why green sucks. The leader of the guild bands over backwards to defend its rotten player. I send repeated tells to this player asking which camp they want. No reply just ignores me non stop I petitioned, ask a GM how are these camps in ct are considered, galach replies with if you cant see it you cant claim it. However, allow party a to select a camp if they don't select one, consider the one they can see as their camp. I do so, still nothing. If it would have been the other way around, I had both camps i would have been forced out of one and ksd out of the other becuase of the terrible toxic nature seen in the videos. If you dont have enough fire power, its fuck you and turn on the lawyer questing afterwards. It awful funny how you ducks in these high end guilds can get gms to appear on a whim but us small guys get no staff support when y'all fuck up. It gets really old and wares thin. Makes people think you make deals with the staff to get special attention while the rest of us stand in lines waiting forever to get a simple reply. Again, this is why green sucks. Act like a dick, ignore tells, attempt to kill anyone who enters said camps you want, and have gms on speed dial when someone even remotely steps in the wind of your farts. Hell, you guys redefine the rules of camps when you have all the camps and then break down the camps when you want a foothold in a zone. If I was to camp the lord and Am and you guy wanted to take am, regardless if I was sitting on top of it and stated I wanted am and not lord, a gm would force me out to get you into whatever camp you deemed worthy. but if I was to walk into the same situation and wanted am would yo u guys were clearing am lord and frenzy a gm would tell me to get bent and come back at another point when you guys have left freely if you had the camps frrst. It's a very unpleasant feeling knowing I cant experienc classic without the toxic one sided ruling that come from guilds who can contact staff at any time of day for any reason . Along with that spin whatever story to the gm before they show up. Inconsistent ruling is what really makes green suck specially when most to almost always the rulings favor the zerg guild who has direct lines of communication with staff to spin their story first
If this is how you post in a petition forum i would ignore you. W......T......F!

Seal team are AM scum! Fite me!