View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

You can try East Freeport guards. They might be a little tough at level 40, my memory is hazy for levels 40-45. These guys are nice xp, and you should be able to sell in the evil underground area, which is in the same zone. This is if you are Troll/Ogre. Don't think you can sell there if you are Barbarian or Iksar.

You can also do Rivervale guards for another level or two I believe. They are a bit higher level on average than the Misty Thicket wall guards, which tend to dry up around 40 as well.

Another good spot you can try is Crystal Caverns Geonids, but that is not in a classic zone. I definitely remember doing those in the 40s, but I am not sure if they are doable at 40. They were much easier with JBB.

You should be able to do Spectres at level 40, I think they are only level 35 or so.

You might be able to do Butcherblock guard house guards, they are around level 40. You can also sell at the druid rings merchant, who is indifferent to all.

City of Mist is the go to Kunark spot for grouping at that level, and you can start to collect your CoM pages for epic.