View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both get blamed for everything in an attempt to advance a bullshit agenda.

I started on day 1 with a buddy, after we got bind at lvl 12 we were rarely in competition with anyone for xp, even though virtually everyone was within a few levels of us. Sometimes we were the only people in a zone (rathe mtn orcs, for example).

Rare loot is rare for a reason, not everyone will be able to log on during primetime and start a group for lord/am/hand that also pulls frenzy (as my group did on green a few weeks ago.) But there are tons of empty xp spots out there, get some fucking nuts and some social skills to exploit those spots.

====

That said, merging the /list camps was a dick move by the devs. At a minimum, they should have created an extra mob in each zone with the teal list and no one else able to /list on that extra mob. Then remove mob when /list was empty.
1. Everquest requires neither nuts nor social skills.
2. Climate change is real, and it’s caused by humans. You can listen to politicians, or you can listen to scientists. I choose to listen to scientists, whom 99% of respected scientific publications are in agreement.
3. Due to the presence of #2, your argument is irrational and without merit.