View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never said that US should invade syria, but there's a difference between that and ignoring anything he does because "hey at least he's not ISIS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". Call that nitpicking if you want, but that's how diplomacy works.

The only reason Assad is still in place is because of russia, not because us didn't send troops. All i ever hear from the USA is "russia are invading georgia.. well that happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", "hey look, russia invaded ukraine.. who cares, they were russians already right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯", soon: "bal-what ? baltic states ? the fuck is that ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" "what do you mean finland is being invaded ? that's where ikea is right ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". For fuck sake, with friends like you we don't need enemies. Whatev, it's not like we're getting used to it, had to stand alone for 3 years in WW1, for 3 another years in WW2, i guess the next one we'll have to fight alone as usual while you guys fight over who got FTE on the 17438th nagafen pop.

Patriam you actually made me laugh out loud talking about the japanese. Did japanese bomb any civilian in the US..? did you suffer chemical attacks ? did you get bombed 200 shells per second on a territory a few squared miles for months on end ? did you get bombed so much all over your territory that you will have to demine unexploded bombs for the next 7 centuries ? did you get the equivalent of vietnam casualties every months ..? did you have whole villages wiped out in the most gruesome ways just because it was heard that resistance fighters were hiding out ..? The only reason you never got anything of that is because you have the 2 biggest oceans on your sides, and 2 pacific neighbors on the other sides. i mean damn, these nasty canadians once burned down the white house, i bet it was terrible. don't talk about war man, you think you know about it, but you know nothing, jon snow.

All of the US foreign policy about syria is basically trading a whole refugee crisis (that you don't wanna deal with even though you have a very large part in it) and hundreds of thousands of deaths for "at least it's not isis".. and somehow you think the rest of the arab world is gonna forget all of that and everything's gonna be fine !

Whether assad stays in power or not, we're gonna have repercussions on the whole world for at least twenty years.. and that's your mess, and now you refuse to clean it out ? lol.. talk about acting like a petulant children for the last 15 years.
nobody gonna read this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯