View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So again, I'm not arguing classic players never charmed. What I'm arguing is, charm was more risky in classic, and as a result far fewer charmed. The fact that so many here charm, and so few charmed on live (or, again, that the Enchanter class is played differently here ... while every other class is played the same) is evidence our emulator isn't as risky as the original game was.
Your conclusion is sound, but your logic is flawed.

Again, this theory of yours that it was different then than now, does not explain that well after three years of p99 classic, and well into 3 years of kunark, is when players started charming on p99

it was not widly done, there were not enchanters on every account, it was tecmos, me and triangles for a long time and like tecmos says he learned everythign from triangles, we all learned from tecmos.

The reason people didnt charm back o nlive, was because we were on the moon in 2.8 years after launch - they were learning how to raid.

Edit: I mean lets be fair here: straight up nobody soloing the creatures we solo on this server with shamans during live velious, so what is torp totally fake?
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-07-2022 at 06:31 PM..