View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The topic of this thread is that our best evidence suggests cha didn't affect charm durations on live (and the level based resist adjustments worked slightly differently), and we're expecting that to be fixed, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there's evidence, I believe it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But there's also clearly evidence that people in classic thought it helped (people like the guy I quoted). Honestly, I truly don't know what's "wrong" here specifically. Smarter people than me have suggested Charisma, channeling, or various other factors.

All I know is that a Street Fighter II emulator where no one wants to Dragon Punch with Ryu is not a good emulator. You don't have to know anything about how damage works in Street Fighter II to know that: if you played the arcade game back in the day, you know Ryu players want to Dragon Punch.

Similarly here, if every class plays like they did in '99 ... except for one class that doesn't ... something smells funny.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.