View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Shaman weren't buff bots in '01 either: I played one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for Tecmos ... well first off, I wasn't around for the earliest days of P99, so I can't say anything with certainty. But I do know lots of stuff wasn't classic in the early days here. Forget about combat bind wounds: they had Whirl Til You Hurl letting you kill mobs 20 levels higher and crap like that back then.

So, it seems to me that "stuff was crazy in the early days of our emulator" just shows our dev team was still working on said server in those days. But my point is, our "complete" (or at least, ten-plus-years-closer) emulator emulates every class in the game perfectly (when it comes to the fundamentals; again not talking about crazy high-end solos) ... except Enchanters.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.