View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
--Darkforge NPC's were originally in Mistmoore and Unrest. Moved to Sol-Ro at some point later, I don't know when.

--Armor of Ro combines could originally FAIL. Dunno the trivials. Again it was changed fairly early on after a (understandable) outcry.

Shadow Knights' original spell set was terrible. There was a reason it was regarded as the worst class in the game, and was the least-played. I don't think they even got a pet until level 15, but did get a few spells (a pet heal at 15, and I think voice graft at 30) which were later replaced with other spells. I only dabbled with an SK as an alt in those days so I do not remmeber the specifics but perhaps this can point someone else in the right direction. Also, was life-leech pre-kunark? The Paladin equivalent (divine might) was obviously post-kunark, and I definitely recall it being patched in later because Paladins were PO'd and complaining that SK's got a new spell while they did not. Notably the life leech spell requires no kunark drops or kunark zones (unlike the Paladin spell).

Danth
OOOOF a failed quest armour combine

<NPC> Hrm...urmmm that usually works....

Cleric set was awful too. Some of it had INT on. I mean wtf were they thinking.

Saying that on green the AC alone will be decent.

76 AC for full set (not that many bothered with full set) most just got the bracer for +5 WIS