View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 02:08 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST- 1/10- Giving a 1 just bc there are a few select people who seem to be kool. Meathook, Pinetop, Matti,Rand, Phatez, meaners. But come on smash, zurt, ramal and like 90% of the zerg are there for pixals, and don't mind burning the community to get it. Guild is the top raiding guild. If your thing is pixels, apply here. "Just ignore all the shady things we do. But were #1 so its fine."
You really have no clue what your saying. I think your just frustrated your guild is dying and being called out for autofiring. Also the fact that you called "Phatez" "kool" is hilarious. Dude literally deleted the green UN and went to the forums to complain about bag limits. Then proceeded to snipe a open raid vox. For "smash" and "zurt", I have to say they are probably the most nicest people I know on this server. Smash has always been pretty nice and Zurt (well he got banned but still) has hosted some events and is pretty helpful to everyone. Please consider getting your details correct before you shit talk.

Cheers