View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, you're the one who posted https://wiki.project1999.com/Sakuragi%27s_Warrior_Guide . That is where you got the 5% number from lol. If you think the article is wrong, then you have admitted this evidence isn't valid for your argument.

So please show your "non reductionist" math that is clearly superior.

I can math out precisely how much HP you get per hour with Troll Regen at 60. It's 4800 HP per hour max, assuming your never full. Thats 1.5 minutes saved per hour on not casting 3 Torpors. Most Shamans are not going to be able to capitalize on that 1.5 minute savings, because spawn timers usually limit how many mobs you can kill. 60 Shamans aren't generally chain killing mobs, and you still haven't provided a camp a 60 Torpor Shaman is going to do where they will actually use that 1.5 minute savings.

Again, my example of Cliff Golems shows a Troll would not save any time with Regeneration, because Cliff Golems are a single spawn on a 6 minute timer, and it only takes 3 minutes to Torpor back to full.
Where did i say the article is wrong? I said your calculation of 20% was wrong.

I can't tell if you're just being disingenuous again, or you can't read.