View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmmm. Meh. Was enjoying my non-neckbeard time to play the game. I am not hardcore, won't ever be. That's okay. It's also okay to be hardcore. The split servers allowed for that. It was a happy medium of both.

When green launched I already told myself no thanks. Too many assholes and not enough nice people. Then Teal launched....I gave it a go. Had the time of my life.

Instead, this now only favors the hardcore, once again. In the last 24 hours I've had some ass hat green turd just come flying through my camp or training me to take a camp 7 times. Not even in that great of areas, because now the server is over crowded for a retro emulator. The douche bag doesn't ask, just pushes on in. No apology, not worth the headache to fight over a free game. Can't report it, because nobody will do anything. "Classic" for sure.

Simple solution: just launch Kunark now.

Staff - I appreciate everything you've done!
Oh please, this is everquest, there are assholes under every rock and stone. Stop being so tribal. Everyone on green is in the same boat as those on teal; they could have just as easily closed green and merged it into teal. I for one am very happy to see a bustling population. I'd much rather deal with occasional overcrowding than play on a server that is a ghost town outside of 3 zones.