Thread: Next?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Wow thanks for the responses. Great advice.

Seems like my monk is in a good spot. I do agree on saves being something I should shoot for but when looking at wiki they don’t list prices. So I’m not to worried about it. When picking out gear I always take a lesser item if it has saves. When soloing resisting that nuke or dot is more beneficial then 5 more of any stat.

I thought about jboots but pots are working fine atm.

I didn’t show all my bags because I wanted to show my 1hb’s. I have 2 shralok bags, 3 lionhide bags, evil eye and the herb bag that drops off the herbalist in CC.

Do ppl kill brother Q or Z? If they do what’s the going pp charge for that and is it a single grp fight? Also do the jboots farmers kill Z to help speed along the the chance hasten spawns?

Is the idol, code of zan fi MQible? If so what’s the going price? And pipes?

Knowing the price for those items would help with the decision of the time sink since I don’t have the luxury of play time as I did as a teen.

Besides haste robe and my schws is there another haste item I should shoot for?

I have been thinking about picking up a SOS or AC. But I have the wu sticks and with my current dex they hardly proc. Should I increase my dex to help these weapons proc more?

Also besides gear improvements what about my cash flow. I’m a casual player time invented per week may be 3-6hrs and sometimes I get 12. What are some spots I should be hunting at for modest amount of xp but for more item drops or plat per kill?