View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just need to point out that anybody who includes bard along with SK/pal/ranger like they're the same in regard to this topic is probably somebody who shouldn't be listened to. A bard reduces downtime for groups in such a drastic way at this point that it's the one hybrid that usually more than makes up for it's penalty unless you're in a very firmly defined camp with no ability to pull extra mobs.
I 100% agree. However in a dungeon in today's green/teal like say upper guk, there aren't unlimited mobs to pull. The zones are overcrowded and there usually isn't enough mobs around to take advantage of the time savings a bard would provide. Now if there were enough mobs around that you could take advantage then yes, a bard is probably the most efficient class to have in that group due to how much better he makes everyone / restores hp and mana etc. Just right now a bard for the most part is like anyone else in the group.

That being said i would never kick a bard from group cause they are just so sweet.