Thread: Druid Strats?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The gnomes you mentioned in particular are just magic immune so you wont be able to kill them with spells
Yeah that's what Im wondering if there is a good way to kill it, what would be that way? In what way could a druid wrap his left arm up over his head, while standing on one foot, and mumbling an incantation, while blinking in repetition, could a druid pull of killing this thing without just being absurdly higher level than it or with the aid of another person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are seven different druid guides in the wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Adventure.

Have you seen them yet? They probably have a lot of strategy suggestions that can help.
I'm talking specifics, I don't think any of them have a strat against this spefic mob, or how to get around that it is immune to (most?) magic, I could not figure out what spell would land on her last time I engaged.

These strat guides are for mortal men, I request the knowledge of the gods.