Thread: Druid Strats?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, you found one of the few kryptonite mobs to a caster in the game. Pretty sure even lifetaps don’t land. I loved that camp with my pally but skipped it with my sham (even with a pet) for that reason. Plus the two double-spawns are a chore if killing along with the EXG or PH.
Yeah its cool, I wasn't aware this mob was MR resistant, its interesting cus his drop is like, ideal for a priest, but its like they.... wanted us to rely on other classes to get gear for our own haha

I admire it, but its exactly the type of thing Id like to figure out how to beat.

Duane, double damage shield seems like probubly the best way, I am not yet at a level to melee this, but I will xp here and let you guys know if I could melee it down solo with classic gear for xp and loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ps: if Exp’ing personally I’d kill the roamer/exg in the method above. Take the two static spawns, the one around the corner prior to the bridge, the gnome miner and stop. You can keep going but after that (after the second little bridge) there is a two-spawn of gnomes which can spawn as mages or clerics. After that the castle guards are higher level and I can’t recall if they can be pulled as a pair. If so that’s your last duo-pull that I remember and they see through invis. Gabbie’s room has 3 npcs as does the vendor dudes room to the left. If she’s up she nukes pretty hard.

You can roam the castle and murder but should def be geared to the teeth. Without any formal way to CC or slow its easy to get overwhelmed. Loading an evac isn’t a bad idea
Also, this is very helpful! Loramin take note, start adding spawn numbers positions agro radius, level recs to single pull a 2 spawn etc to your guides and then they will be be beyond our mortal coil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-12-2019 at 01:19 PM..