View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep! You can Petition for an IP exception and will be able to play together. They do them in batches so may need to wait a little while for it to go through.

Word of advice - Just follow a "butts in seats" type mentality, be careful with it and you'll be fine. P1999 is extremely strict about two-boxing.

It will be tempting to log in each other's characters for "just a second" to cast a buff, or lean over and hit a heal macro while one of you is pooping - but just don't. Butts in seats. Else that will be the exact moment a GM pulls you in for box-testing.. and all your time/gear from 2 years of playing will be flushed down the drain.

Poor guy I know logged in his wife's high level shaman to quickly buff his alt, and got both their accounts insta-banned after he failed a surprise box-test. It's pretty painful and not worth it. So make sure your brother understands so he doesn't screw ya over a year from now~
This is good advice.

It took like a week for my IP Exemption to go through, but I have heard of people waiting for like up to three weeks. Just carefully follow instructions when formatting your post.