View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor guy I know logged in his wife's high level shaman to quickly buff his alt, and got both their accounts insta-banned after he failed a surprise box-test. It's pretty painful and not worth it. So make sure your brother understands so he doesn't screw ya over a year from now~

Kinda shitty the lengths they'll go to just to stop supposed boxing. If someone isn't actively boxing 2 chars monopolizing camps and stuff who cares lol. I've had situations where a friend has a high lvl druid and he wanted to leave his druid logged in on his work laptop in the background while hes at work and set up audio triggers so I could just request re-buffs from him while I lvl an alt but we decided it wasn't worth the risk in case we got nailed for "boxing" even though we weren't. Being at work he couldn't respond to a random box test at any moment. Kinda annoying tbh. You run the risk of being banned for boxing just for playing semi afk while someone else on same IP is playing. I lost an account I had an insane amount of time invested in and all the valuable items/clickies u could imagine all for a dumb thing I didn't even do. Unrelated to boxing but the same concerns apply. You could lose months/years of investment for something so f'ing stupid at any time.
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 05-22-2022 at 10:20 AM..