View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I cannot stand playing an Iksar. I really dislike it having to stare at something I dislike would be too much.

Well I read that the raiding scene is very competitive. I already did all these things a long time ago with my wizard and the crazy 36 hours stretches. I don't want to do that again and in fact if I did I would have just rolled a cleric. This time round just enjoying the journey to 60. I doubt I will be eligible considering how I'm playing. I have raidied in Everquest 1 and 2,FFXI, WoW and FFXIV , I am not looking to do that.

There is such a thing as just playing for kicks lol pun there but anyway I'm not concerned about min/maxxing or raiding so just taking it easy and playing what I want rather than what I should.

Good to know about the silks, then eases my mind a lot. When I played before I never played anything else except the wizard so I am pretty clueless about the other classes. I also was very lucky to have joined a very good guild so I never needed to worry much about grouping or raids it was so easy and came naturally. It was probably because it was so early in the game's history. Things have changed a lot over the years and I have changed a lot too.
Last edited by jacal; 10-12-2017 at 11:33 AM..