View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man I can second this comment all the way. I stayed away from Red for several years due to what I was hearing. Now after joining red...there is no going back for me period. I am literally giving away all my shit on both of the other servers because of how much more I enjoy Red.
I realize red is the answer for me going forward. I feel no rush when playing anymore. I feel no need to compete with the 800 other folks online, or looking at my name at the bottom of a DKP list.

The global ooc is a serious blessing man.. whether there is 40 folks online or 100, it doesnt matter. I feel connected. I also enjoy seeing the same names in chat. I feel more connected to the server.

I can't see myself going back either, its not like all of a sudden at this point in my life im gonna find the time to suddenly raid for 40 hours a week.

From here i just enjoy my retirement phase in EQ.. I adventure and see things i couldn't, attain items i couldn't, while seriously ignoring the folks who tell us "red is a single player server" No haha, you couldn't be more wrong folks. So many good dudes over there.