Thread: #bossmodeon
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

Genetics I'd say. Of course he trained for it, but still genetics.

I was on a pretty serious routine at one point for 6-7 years+ and I also tried to incorporate stretching and various functional yogi stuff at one point after packing on a large amount of mass since high school and college.

I found I could get a little more limber, but I didn't have the tendon/ligament elasticity to give me any meaningful gains even after several weeks of pushing it. Its possible gaming in a chair during puberty caused my hips/groin/hamstrings to develop a certain way with a certain tightness, I really don't know. I could throw a high kick at one point, so I gained something but it was still not even 1/20th of what that guy has. I got bored/frustrated and washed out. Its hard work.

Studied it a little more and talked to some other fitness guys, and they all said the same thing. Which amounted to "Fuck stretching. You gain a millimeter of movement a month and if you stop you lose it all back to square one".

The jist I got was it takes serious dedication, but also genetics.

I can't tie my shoes anymore bending over. I have to sit down. 6'2. lost everything pretty quick in a year or so.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-08-2015 at 04:50 AM..