View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throwing together a mix for a party on saturday, and with the random mix of people on here, I figured this might be a good spot to shout out for some help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There's gotta be some DJ/Druggy/EQ player on here that has tons of good music.

I've got near 10k songs, but a lot of it is metal and rock, not really party material. I have enough stuff to put something together, but I need newer stuff, obviously, although if you have an old favorite LMK because I might not have it ( probably don't lol )

Anyone got some good tracks? Links to downloads of those like 1 hour mixes, or large song torrents? I can only find top 40's, and many of those overlap or aren't really party music.

Thanks in advance, I'll be back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest man, just get ahold of Girl Talk - Nightripper and let it play through. By the time it's over you'll be drunk enough to not realize it's repeating.

Also is this in MA or NH? Can i come!