View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes please! I hope to one day catch someone. Gonna record every second of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what they say in Chicago? Snitches get stitches.

Or in this case snitches get bandages and a short ale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm too focused on not getting myself killed to notice what others are doing around me. The only time I ever noticed a boxer was once on Green when two characters showed up in front of me in Gfay while I was medding by the lift. It was so stupid too. The characters names was something like basherone and bashertwo. They were both the same race, same face, same class, ect. Basherone says something like "hi kaluppo how you doin?" Then a few seconds later bashertwo says "hi kaluppo how you doin?"

It was obvious he was going out of his way to look like a two boxer and flaunt it. Funny thing is I actually think he wasn't two boxing. I bet there was a second person running the second player in hopes of getting a guide to come test them just so they can say "Made you look!"
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)