View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah had kyle been a cop rather than not a cop, I'm sure people would have totally not done exactly the same thing to him.

Actually, it would be *worse* if he had been a cop, because they'd find some post hoc rationale to morally indict him even more. "You're supposed to protect us! How dare you defend your life and not just get killed by a mob!"
There are stupid people. That’s truly unfortunate. I’m not sure what you’d like me to say? You have someone advocating civil war in this thread and you’re still purposefully missing my very simple point that violence begets violence

Why do you think I keep saying Seek Christ? Because as serious as all of this is, it isn’t serious enough for any of you to, for EVEN ONE SECOND, consider thinking that taking a human life is justifiable for any reason. I’ve seen both civil war and an Arab invasion buddy, you do not want to see America descend into civil conflict