View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d respect you more if you just admitted to your real motivations. The fact of the matter is I’ve leveled multiple characters on green and never had an issue finding places to exp. There’s not some epidemic of charming enchanters hogging all the exp spots so that’s no problem. What I think you’re really after is that because enchanters can charm they can compete for certain valuable loot camps with you and you don’t like it; so you want them to nerf enchanters so that you can more easily monopolize a valuable camp to farm loot to sell in EC. If you admitted to your true motivation here I think people would respect your opinion more.
You're such an idiot. Throughout this entire thread I've repeatedly tried to tell idiots like you that Enchanter at level 50+ will basically be exactly the same as it is today so I don't know why they're crying so much. Even channeling is likely correct at high levels already. My focus is on the ease of leveling from 1-50 and how Enchanters carry groups in a non classic manner.

You have just come in here calling me names for like 50 pages now and making up totally retarded conspiracy theories. If I'm trying to somehow monopolize item camps why would I continually say Enchanter 50+ is fine? In fact the only 50+ Enchanter thing that bothers me is their ability to charm in planes and other raid content because it trivializes that content and throws off the entire game design.

My motivation is to make P99 classically difficult so I can enjoy playing again. I don't care who or what gets nerfed. If I was in charge I'd immediately nerf charming raid content pre-kunark, fix channeling, nerf item recharging, nerf Torpor to classic, and set ZEMs to the known classic values. P99 would be about 10x more fun if this happened. It wouldn't be fun for losers like you who want to be easily carried to max level so you can AFK for raid drops and solo item camps without a group but for the rest of us it would be great.