View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, it certainly wasn't the same mobs from LGuk that attacked you in UGuk. You're right that mobs cannot cross zone lines. It was probably a train someone else had just zoned off.

It sounds like you're a cleric. I think bumming an invis is the right tactic. If you kill the 1 undead frog at Live Side ent, then get an invis, you can run invis all the way to EE camp. I recommend having the map open, and if you can't, print it out like it's 1999.

Good luck.
Could be there was a train. Yes, I am a cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for position, I am currently on Live Side at #A on wiki, I believe this is the right spot, and I have to get to #8, right?

I am /ooc'ing every so often for an invis. No bites yet. I have one druid will help but she/he is #4 at guise camp and cant leave. So far thus it seems everyone is on a list somewhere and cannot leave, or possibly in an xp group. but I am not giving up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ataria; 11-13-2019 at 10:33 PM..