View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 01:02 PM
Large Bat

Default Education around Endgame, 46 Shaman

Hello there, I am completely new to endgame. I recently leveled 46, my highest yet, and I am sick of CoM. I understand I now qualify for end game, upon doing some research I got a bit overwhelmed. I was hoping someone could answer some questions in order to help me better understand. I have very mediocre gear, iksar Shaman, and a great guild - I just got on their Discord channel.

1) Which armor set should I go for first, and how difficult is it to obtain? I discussed with a guild member Kael, yet my understanding is that you can obtain Thurgadin armor through Kael...but not the Kael armor, Kael armor is in Veeshan, the hell?

2) Does one start with faction high enough to obtain the Thurgadin armor quest, or do I need to farm? If so, where?

3) Shaman's role in raids? (If not, can do some digging in the forums)

4) Whats up with the "necklace" or "tooth" of cobalt scar? Can someone provide education around where to obtain this?

5) In regards to Velious, where should I start and what do I need to know? Should I just go right for the Thurgadin armor? Its quite an upgrade.

6) Any other advice from gear, to dungeons, or anything else relevant, I would greatly appreciate it.