View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Banned

I can hold agro and do good damage, especially with crits, if I attack the mob first. But people will pull agro if they slow / use bard mez / nuke too early or proc. And if you use proc weapons like shards then you can get agro WHEN they proc but you'll have zero agro until they do while also doing garbage DPS. There was this bad warrior named Thegirth who was getting mad because he couldn't pull agro off me with my 2h and eventually started using his hours later after he finally got it. Even though I mentioned it.

So wars can have a hard time with agro but they can also mitigate alot of damage with decent AC gear and do good damage with a 2h from double attack and crits. Especially if there's another tank in the group so they can sit in zerker or if the healers is decent who can drop a heal if you dip below 1.5 red bubbles like I did for 28 levels. I also soloed blues in permanent zerker with combat bandage.

Here's me doing it unrest because our druid main healer wasn't retarded. Check out that double crit too. Even though you can hit for 180+ at that level.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]