Thread: I N D I C T E D
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the best case scenario for the left here is that they some how manage to get some sort of like, bulk of hooey they can sell the public in 2020 that will edge them just enough into a win, because they certanly have nothing else to run on for the next election since they put all their effort into this strategy from day one. They just need some sort of report that they can sell as "HIS EMAILS!" ugh think about that for a second, the democrats best idea is to imitate the her emails strategy. How hypocritical and how out of touch at the same time can you get.

Idk if the voters are dumb enough to fall for it, but they may, either way if a democrat gets into office it just might push the right buttons on the right people to get me even closer to civil war than if trump got his full 8 years. So either way Im happy.

I can tell you this much I am NOT going to wannt to live in a world where all you cucks and soyboys get to prance around for 4 years giggling about winning this "Sporting event" you ironically like to point out is a "sporting event and that's bad" that you've invested your entire life for 4 years into.

We'll see. I dont think its going to play out for em but in the immortal meme, lets see how this plays out for ya.
Basically what you alt-right idiots were doing all of Obama's 8 years?