View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound angry Rygar!

Sorry you are upset that I made some critical comments about the OP that you might not agree with. That's not "bullying," that was sharing my personal perspective of the OP.

I also never said anything about him making bad threads. In fact I find some threads highly entertaining!

I have to assume English is not your native tongue, as it seems you lack comprehension of the words I write often times.

Glad I could clear this up for you though, so you understand me and my message better. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm, sound angry despite no use of exclamation points and calls me out for lack of comprehension? I will assume English is not your native tongue, as it seems you lack comprehension of the words I have written.

In a typical Alarti-esque argument you are just picking apart a single word and spinning off it, rather than seeing the overall message that hey, you're ragging on a guy for no good reason here, maybe back off?