View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's just like all the rest in recent history. Jew Puppet.
I'm not so sure he is. He does a lot of talk and placating Israel with words. The aid he's given is consistent with other presidents which I would like to stop more than anything.

I like how he's handled Syria.

We need to leave Israel to fight their own wars. They won't exist for long if left to their own devices. Israel is surrounded by sand people that fucking hate their existence and have been brutalized by them.

The idea of Israeli's fending off angry muslim foot soldiers is hilarious too. Are you guys aware the Israeli army has a problem shitting and pissing themselves in pressurized situations? They wear diapers in combat. Look it up.

Trump's left Israel to fend for itself against countries like Syria.... which will be death sentence long term because those places will eventually go nuclear.

How is Israel going to continue to commit terrorism against their neighbors once they have nukes? Israel's on borrowed time because Donald isn't taking a hard lined stance against places like Syria.