View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraznor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A few days? No. It still takes a month. And adding this only adds more needless death. There is literally NO benefit to this at all. Why go to the trouble of adding another hurdle when the game is plenty hard enough?

And I don't know about you, but I grew up in the past 20 years and got a ton of responsibility. I don't have 10 hours a day to play EQ any more. Last thing I want is to go afk for 30 seconds for a phone call and lose experience because I can't see the HG coming at me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraznor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice Alinsky response. Unreal.
"The garlic.. it burns!"

Quote:
If it's so important, then WHY hasn't it been on P99 since launch? And why do you have to be so douchey to someone who expresses their opinion?
It wasn't on P99 from the very start because the original game was erased by Sony back in the day. The P99 developers have had to work their way backward, reprogramming and created everything lost. That is why, its also the reason many original RPG type features do not work here now as the titanium client had all of these hard removed. Loramin can probably link you to it on the wiki.

Its a "Project" 1999 because of the work they are doing. They didn't just flip a switch and it all reverted to be what the goal of the project is.