View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks Seducio. The wife and I won't need a hand--she got her hat--but others might want to try. I posted the long comment above because I wanted to share my findings that, while not a walk in the park, that particular area in Necropolis is indeed doable by a very small team even in the "can't push interrupt" era of P99. If a board moderator wants to add these posts to the older thread and re-open it that would be preferable; since it auto-locked all I could do was create a new thread and link the old one.

-----------------------------------------

On a side note, with respect to the graphic of the Spirt Talker's Headdress: Is it supposed to be visible only to the wearer, or is that a glitch? I am not filing a bug report because I don't know whether it's intended or not, since nobody I knew had that item (or even knew it existed) in the original game. I'm not too inclined to see it fixed because I actually prefer it this way--the wife likes the bear hat graphic while I don't care for it so right now its perfect--but I'm curious now since I know of no other item that behaves in this fashion.

Danth