View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People complaining is classic, so whether they end up playing or not either way I view it as an absolute win!
Quote:
Topic: Necros are underpowered
Mint-Man
Station Member posted 1-27-2000 05:30 PM

I have been playing everquestquest for a long time now and I realized that the Necromancer class is way underpowered in almost every aspect. Here are some things that I think Verant should do to balance the Necromancer class.

1. Necromancers are not good at meleeing at all. Verant could fix this by making some necro only weapons that have good stats like 60dmg/10dly and proc Stun

2. Necromancer pets are way to weak. this could simply be fixed by letting the necromancer summon a hill giant or a specter at lvl 4. Once the necro gets to lvl 24 the specter or hill giant could be replaced by a dragon pet that is no less then level 60.

3. Necromancers level way to slow. Please give them a 80% exp bonus on every kill.

4. Necromancer direct damage spells aren't very powerful. please fix this by giving necromancers level 60 wizard spells at lvl 12. Thank you. and make it so that they cost low mana and they have a super fast refresh time so the necros can chain cast.

5. Necromancers regenerate mana way to slowly. You can fix this so that they can regenerate mana while fighting or sitting or being logged off at 50% faster then the normal rate.

6. Sometimes i have trouble finding monsters to kill. Necromancers should be able to make a monster suddenly appear by typing "/summon enemey."

7. I hate running to places so please make necros have permanent sow that is 2x faster then normal sow.

8. Give necromancers better healing spells then a cleric so that we will be disired in groups.

9. Make it so that necromancers have more hitpoints then a warrior and so that they can use dodge, double attack, kick ect. so that they can effectively melee.

10. I hate dying. please make it so that necromancers can do a 110% exp restoration at lvl 1 so i won't have to put up with the death penalty.

11. Please make it so that necromancers can can type /teleport <zone name> <loc> so they can instantly teleport there.

I fell that if verant makes these changes everquest will be more balanced. Thank you for reading my post.