View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 04:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, you may find it quite crowded. It is just that people aren't as spread out compared to Live Velious. There is a huge min/max aspect now, due to so many having been here since the server's inception.

That said, you will find a ton of people in the popular zones, as listed above.

A drawback is that during prime time, it may rare to find popular camps open, but that was often the case on live as well.

And as far as your original 2nd question, don't worry about any of that. The economy here makes it so that you may buy low level (and some mid-level) gear for extremely cheap. As a bard, if you want to make elf-pals, be a good group mate and have a good time. Bards are a huge plus in most groups.
That all makes sense. I imagine most of the people who play are very well versed and I would guess people naturally gravitate towards those particular areas. I'm okay if I don't get all the super best camps, I just don't want to solo grind to max level.

I appreciate any other input, but meanwhile, I'll be making a bard real soon! I have a vague recollection of how initial points should be invested into stats - can anyone hook me up with a solid bard cookie cutter?