View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Red has been RIP for years now but there are enough psychopaths waiting for it to fire up fresh.

At this point it is safe to say that they won't touch red 2.0 for another two years when green hits velious and people are wishing they could relive the classic timeline again.

Exception to this would be if they made it a discord permadeath or other "seasons" sort of layout, which I think would solve a lot of problems at this point. Once the season ends the toons are deleted or rolled into red99 classic.

One thing is that the LIVE discord server didnt come out until like POP? era when they had the whole sets of newbie questable armor and weapons available, and they didn't revert that content or any other old world content like the runneyeye revamp that changed everything to blackened ALLOY instead of iron, which made the blackened alloy bastard sword basically best weapon in the game.

Despite that, no one had the BABS because it was too dicey to go into runnyeye with its pathing and enemies trying to get you to permadeath, so no one had that blade anyways.

But it would be a unique deal here on red 99 discord brown because it would be actually limited to classic items and content, I assume.

I think its going to be really fun for us when it happens. The community will always be a little bit horrible. I think that they should close down the PVP forums and only allow pvp discussion IN GAME (with no global OOC so you gotta meet in GFAY) so that the toxic doesn't go into this permanent archive of poison.

Because in game people are better than mad forum questers.
Lost but not forgotten.