View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 03:04 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ruined the film for myself by watching a youtube rant from an uploader that I mostly respect the opinion of when he listed like 37 critical flaws with the movie, with the biggest one for me being that Emperor Palpatine is mentioned as having returned and openly threatened the galaxy with a message in the opening text crawl of the film.

So basically, right at the start you have this HUGE event of the big bad of the first 6 films somehow surviving the 2nd death star blowing up during the battle of Endor - but this event will play out off screen because it's not important or something. Also, the epitome of being the evil power behind the shadows with his being a Sith lord that was preserved SO strongly for the longest time is just tossed out the window too with this plot point.

I won't even go into his 'Master Plan' involving the attempted murder of one character by using a different character to set up the use of that targeted character... which would be useless if they had been killed... and how well the logic floats. Thank God the Mandalorian isn't total crap and is actually able to stand well on its own.

It was actually broadcast in Fortnite... not kidding.

https://youtu.be/mAL2rTH7SAE