View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixels favor time invested on p99. Invest the time or don’t expect pixels.

(This coming from a guy who would like a lot more pixels but is unable or unwilling to commit the time to achieve said pixels)

The good news is that no content in this game requires said pixels. Group game is relatively easy with a low bar entry to be good at it. For the raid game? You don’t need the best pixels to tackle it.

I wish it were possible to experience high end content at a casual pace but acknowledge it isn’t going to be that way.

I’m personally ok with it.

I’ve had more fun in the low levels and doing group or low end raids than I ever had high end raiding.

Licking walls in a cheal chain or being an assist monkey in a large 100 man Zerg … I’ve been there and done that. It’s not interesting or fun … just a means to an end (the pixels you want but don’t actually need to have fun).

One day I’ll raid again I suppose.
Literally I spent like 20 years playing this game and the best pixels I have aren't even really raid drops I was given by a friend and only stuff for fun/gimmicky play on a cleric. The rest of it is still literally bronze. I think the biggest quest item I ever did was staff of temperate flux and jboots on my wizard.