View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we told you we're trans, silly. We can say that openly these days. As a trans woman, I reported you for that ban because you would not refrain from repeatedly using slurs that, frankly, do not bother me one bit, but fuck you anyways. I'm so sorry you're still upset about it. I hope we can all use that as a reminder of how the world you grew up in is gone forever and is never, ever coming back. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great posts ITT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edit: on a non-trans related comment, you are a punk who runs to mods. You talk a fierce girl-power game though.
doesn't count when you're in the overwhelming majority of neonazi psychos flooding the board because September /pol/ exists, just being a disruptive gaylord parroting meanspirited shit and grandma chainmail contents, totally counter to the spirit of roleplaying gaming. Your childhood isn't roleplaying games, it's brutality on a schoolyard, and you have linked yourself in with late-year "gamer" culture by soldering hate memes onto your forehead. This is not in continuity with your idealized self, it is in continuity with the stupid ass hostile redneck that you are. And at that point banning becomes funny, just like how it was always used to good effect and comedy on Internet boards to squash endless dead memes. And your stupid ass being mad is the punchline, so you understand.

LOL @ the guy I was debating just being too stupid to understand that i know he has developed parallel constructions to justify his hatred of me after the fact, and so that doesn't constitute a comeback. I already addressed that stupid. But no point quoting to talk more with that mad turd.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-30-2021 at 10:17 PM..