View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, they are. In group homes, foster care, anywhere an adult has authority over a child. In jail.. How come its not like, this huge issue when correctional officers do it on a small scale??

Now its about scale. See how he moved the goal post?
It’s always been about scale

I’ve walked into just about every group home in my county of millions of people I work. Know how many rapes I overheard happening in the background? Zero

Do molestations happen in group homes by staff? Sure, is it on the scale that rapes are happening in Afghan prisons? Fuuuckk no. Group homes have cameras. Group homes have multiple staff members on scene at a given time. If a single molestation by group home staff is reported, that member is fired/arrested and the entire group home’s license is now at risk. Dunno if you know this, but all group homes have CPS case managers frequently coming in and out getting reports from staff and kids

It’s much easier for a foster parent to molest their foster kid than group home staff because it’s one on one without cameras

It also isn’t going to be happening by correctional officers in the USA on a large scale because of the reasons I outlined

Scale absolutely matters, sorry that you didn’t realize it was always about scale
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-31-2021 at 03:32 PM..